Today something amazing arrived to my mailbox, and I was so excited waiting for this. When I opened the envelope, I´ve just fell in love.
This love story started when I´ve installed the application Printic (click here for Android Google Play installation) in my phone and Tablet. This application works both for iPhone users and Android and it´s FREE.
You can basically easily order the printing of your smartphone pictures (or tablet) through the application, they SHIP WORLDWIDE and FAST in a very very cute orange envelope or packaging depending on the quantity of the pictures you have ordered.
Make 50 of these beautiful polaroid-like pictures for only 19 euros and stay in the hunt because they always have some offers going on!!! (By ordering 100 you save -25%). You can also win free credits to get your cute pictures for free, by inviting friends!
1 credit, 1 awesome Printic picture!





Aren´t you in love already? Go and install their application in your phone, order your pictures, give them as a gift to your beloved ones, enjoy them with your family, have them always with you in your purse, they are adorable!

Definitely instant love! Is there a postal charge?
ReplyDelete´´All the photos are $0.99 / 0,79€ per picture. No shipping costs, no hidden costs. The minimum order is 3 prints.´´
Delete^^ it´s sooo worth! They are great!
Great blog and a great tip! Will definitely check it out :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear you like it! Thank you! ^^
Delete<3