Hello beautiful! Hope your weekend is going great!
Mine has been nice so far, I have been visiting my boyfriend´s parents and we went together to Sipoo (Sibbo) to check out their cabin there and then back home, we had some wok and salad...amazing taste. And now we´re back home trying to plan tomorrow, but since my week is going to be crazy, we have decided to take it easy tomorrow, do useful stuff and relax.
So probably we will hit the gym in the morning and then just do a little bit of groceries shopping.
Since my week is going to be so rough, from 9 to 17:00 everyday, I decided to do a little detox, trying to get only salad at school and bring in some smoothies, home-made in my glass jars. So obviously I need some supplies, that´s why I am planning to go get some fruits tomorrow.
Are you curious about the smoothies I will prepare? Well, I will drop my options here if you´re interested!
Monday
The Flat Belly (Greek yoghurt, blueberries, pineapple, kale and water)
Tuesday
Kiwi and Mango (Low fat vanilla yoghurt, baby spinach, blueberries, mango, kiwi, walnuts,...)
Wednesday
Simple Green Blueberry (unsweetened almond milk, vanilla protein powder, blueberries, spinach, low fat yoghurt, ice cubes)
Thursday
Sweet Spinach (spinach, pear, red grapes, Greek yoghurt, avocado and lime juice)
Friday
Cinnamon Roll (banana, unsweetened almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, maple syrup)

Do you have any challenge for the week coming?

.jpg)
Looks so delicious! Sounds like your fridge will be full of fruits, yoghurts and almond milk for the week n.n
ReplyDeleteYes! I am aiming for that! Let´s see if I can find everything in the groceries because sometimes almond milk is not that easy to find nearby :/
Delete<3
Sounds so good! I will write down some of those recipes in my notebook for sure! :)
ReplyDeleteHave amazing week! <3
http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
x
Go ahead! If you try some just let me know how it turned out! ^^
Delete<3
These sound so good I am going to try one of these! I guess great minds think alike because I just took pictures of my nutribullet and what I put in smoothies for my blog sometime next week.
ReplyDeleteDevea
devearani.blogspot.com