Hi dear ones! I am here today to apologize for my absence in the blog for some days. It is being really rough at uni and I have so much to do I barely have no time to eat, word. I have been working on many presentations these past 2 weeks and now I am having my last presentations for this period...and need to make the best out of it!
I am so überstressed with school, but I think it´s because I am too passionate about it and I just love it. I couldn´t picture myself doing anything else as good as I would do in here, so everyday for me is a day of improvement and learning new things and developing myself in this lovely field. I wish everyone could feel as passionate as me about what they are doing everyday. Believe me things would be so much easier if you love what you do. Is like you live for that. No matter how much you have to do, how much time takes, how many sleepless hours you have...at the end of the day when you ask yourself why are you doing this to you, the answer it would be clear, because you love it.
That´s how I feel right now. This is a very challenging week for me, as I am running out of time for some tasks, I will squeeze the best out of me there and I will let you know how it went this Friday! I will be so happy it´s over, because believe me, you might love what you do, but I bet no one likes deadlines...haha.
Happy Wednesday everyone!



I definitely agree with this, I am in school for something I love very very much and even though it gets tought sometimes, it's all worth it and I do well because I love it! Good luck on your presentation!
ReplyDeleteDevea
devearani.blogspot.com
Exactly! It´s really important to know what you like...and what´s your direction! :) Helps a lot!
ReplyDeleteThank you Devea <3