Hi all! Today I am here presenting you my new little big boy, Daisy Eau so Fresh by Marc Jacobs. I got this one with 75mL as I was thinking it´s enough but I see I have fooled myself because this little scent here smells so good...it´s a sweet elegant smell, pretty fresh as the name say but floral. I have tried this scent and I have been reading negative comments on it saying that it doesnt hold, well, maybe is because my skin is so sensitive and fine, it holds perfectly for at least half of the day on my skin! Any reasons why I wouldn´t love it?
My next purchase is going to be Honey...oh yes.
Any comments on the packaging? It just looks adorable.



I have to say that even I haven't tried Marc Jacobs perfumes before (Just once, Marc Jacobs Honey and yeah, it's really amazing, but as I'm not fan of honey - it was not my fav scent, but overall it's really good!) and I'm not a fan of Marc Jacons perfumes *I don't know what's wrong with me, because everyone else love these perfumes* they bottles and all packaging are just amazingly cute and wow! - After your post I'm inspired enough to try out some of these perfumes, because I need something amazingly fresh for spring time to wear!
ReplyDeleteAlso I wanted to say that I recently read about perfumes and their persistence - the best way how to hold perfume on skin is to spray it on clean and moistened skin - after morning shower and greasing skin with the lotion!
http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
x
Believe me I was not a fan of Marc Jacobs before this...and I was quite unsure about getting it or not. I smelled this one and the other from the Daisy collection but this is by far my favorite and the next one is Honey that surprisingly to me it smelled more like candy...I didn´t detected the honey at all, it did smell like candy and honeysuckle. Maybe that´s why the name, but surely not honey haha.
DeleteI am on my way of getting more spring-summer fragrances, I will post them here as soon as I decide myself but I think I will leave Honey for some other time, more for the late spring,...wanted to get something else first haha.
Interesting tip you got there! I will try to do as you said, as I don´t quite use body lotion or butter (just when I remember how nice Blueberry Body Shop butter smells like haha)...but I will give it a try! :o Thanks for sharing!
<3