Well, since I didn´t want to be that plain for Valentine´s, I chose to give to my boyfriend a rather different gift. He loves tea. So why not? I´ve actually done the shopping for today couple days before...so I´ve been downtown Helsinki today but just had a look around, found nothing but some blouses at H&M, a blazer and a necklace. Pictures below.
I actually cheated. I told him I am not going to celebrate this day in any way...but I just couldn´t resist not surprising him with something, I guess all these people downtown in the last past days, looking all desperate for presents and flowers inspired me haha.
How did you celebrate and how did you surprise your dear one?
![]() |
| I loved the card! Looks so personalized...so much like him, my superhero! |
![]() |
| I´ve just received positive feedback from him and how good this tea is. If interested check out Clipper. |
![]() |
| I got this blouse today but I cannot find it online...no idea, I guess they just don´t have this item for online shopping. It´s loose, soft, silky, and has very cute silver details all around the collar. How do you like it? |
![]() |
| Finally got a black blazer. Can you believe it? I´ve always worn navy blue or camel... |






How cute is your Valentines Day card, awww. It's so good to have somebody who loves you and you love him... I wish I had relationship. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd I love H&M blouse you bought, it's so pretty!
http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
x
Eliza, don´t worry...there´s going to be someone for you too! ;) He´s probably waiting for you now to find him...!!!
DeleteI cannot wait to wear the blouse, too bad I am so bad taking outfit pictures... :D but I will do my best!
<3