Watching hockey? Yesterday Latvian ice hockey team arrived home after the loss of game against Canada... I was on hell'a crazy but good game. I'm so proud of our team. Wishing the best to both countries! :)
These were my snacks for the game today...my boyfriend was munching on cheesepuffs hahaha! Finland has played so well against Russia...and they kicked them out of the games! But..today I dont´t know why it was like a different team...and they lost 2-1 with Sweden...so sad. Just hoping for a sweet revenge on the World Championship this May...hope they´re going to prove something back. :/
Watching hockey? Yesterday Latvian ice hockey team arrived home after the loss of game against Canada... I was on hell'a crazy but good game. I'm so proud of our team. Wishing the best to both countries! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Amazingly tempting food post, haha!
http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
These were my snacks for the game today...my boyfriend was munching on cheesepuffs hahaha! Finland has played so well against Russia...and they kicked them out of the games! But..today I dont´t know why it was like a different team...and they lost 2-1 with Sweden...so sad. Just hoping for a sweet revenge on the World Championship this May...hope they´re going to prove something back. :/
DeleteEnjoy your weekend! <3